December 29, 2016
April 21, 2015
Doesn't see a problem here.
Place cursor in cell with a name.
Tab where you find the sorting button (I work with Dutch version, doesn't know what the English name for that tab is).
Sort and then decending and click the right column name (see my image).
Works perfect. And after that you can also filter the way you want (choose 'value')
June 25, 2016
1) Click the down arrow on the Name header.
2) Select More Sort Options...
3) Select Descending (Z-A) by:
4) Select Sum of Valor and click OK
1) Select cell E3 (just beside Sum Of Valor header)
2) From the Ribbon select Sort & Filter - Filter
3) A down arrow will now appear on the Sum Of Valor header.
4) You may need to hide the Grand Total if you want to filter Top 10...
You can now filter on the Sum of Valor column.
Hope this helps.
Most Users Ever Online: 57
Currently Online: Ali Bokhari
Currently Browsing this Page:
Frans Visser: 210
mey tithveasna: 71
Anders Sehlstedt: 47
Guest Posters: 1
Administrators: Mynda Treacy, Philip Treacy, Catalin Bombea
Moderators: Genevieve Tupas