Many people are afraid of PivotTables, but in this course I’ll quickly have you building your own PivotTables with confidence. Once you understand the key ingredients of a PivotTable, you’ll wonder what all the worry was about.
Sample - Introduction to Pivot Tables and Data Layout
|I know your time is valuable, which is why the complete course is just under 1.5 hours long with tutorials broken into short videos (on average 5 minutes long).|
|And when you're finished we'll send you a Certificate of Completion to add to your résumé.|
Excel PivotTable Course Syllabus
- Ideal Data Layout for PivotTables - get this wrong and you'll have nothing but trouble
- Creating PivotTables
- Formatting, Grouping Data and Sorting
- Aggregation Options and Show Values As
- Pivot Charts
- Filters, Slicers and Timelines
- GETPIVOTDATA Function
- Adding New Data and Refreshing
- Troubleshooting - what causes problems and how to fix them
- Conditional Formatting
- Calculated Fields and Items
- Introduction to the Data Model
- PivotTable Options and Settings
Who is Teaching the PivotTable Course?
That would be me, I'm Mynda Treacy, Co-founder of My Online Training Hub, and a Microsoft Excel MVP.
I have been working with Excel since 1995 and teaching since 2010 (not including teaching many colleagues over the years), and I'm excited to be able to share what I have learned with you.
Back when I started using Excel I was lucky, in that you weren't expected to know how to use it! As you'd know, that's not the case these days.
Once you've completed the course and practiced what you learn you’ll be able to build PivotTables with ease.
- Requires Excel 2007 or later. The course was filmed in Excel 2019/Office 365.
Choose Your Membership Level
- Videos will be available for download after the 30 day Money Back Guarantee period ends. You can watch the videos online in the meantime.
- Membership and access to the training materials is for one person only. Logons are not to be used by multiple people.
- Downloaded videos are to be used only by the registered member, they are not to be transferred/shared amongst other people.
- You can request a refund provided that no more than 30% of the course videos have been watched.
Added to Cart