Excel add-ins save you time and make Excel easier to use.
The Spreadsheet Assistant® is an add-in for Microsoft Excel that adds many useful features and functions to Excel to make it even easier to use.
The Spreadsheet Assistant adds the following ribbon tab to Excel.
Click here to see the entire list of tools included in the Spreadsheet Assistant.
The Productivity Suite consists of all of our add-ins and our downloadable macro books for Microsoft Excel. You get all the add-ins listed below to help you in Excel along with our downloadable books on how to write macros. We sell as a collection to provide you with over 90% savings off of the individual prices.
When you install the Productivity Suite, you get easy to use ribbon tabs that give you immediate access to all the products.
Click here to see the entire list of tools included in the Productivity Suite.
Duplicate Finder and Deleter
It is compatible with Microsoft Excel 2003 through 2019 and Office 365.
- Easily find and delete duplicates in a list or between two lists
- First color rows before deleting so you can confirm what will be deleted
- Extremely fast
- Find entries in one list that are not in another
- Easy to learn with the help and exercise file
Waterfall Chart Creator
The Waterfall Chart Creator add-in for Microsoft Excel is completely menu driven and enables you to easily create waterfall charts.
- Easily create waterfall charts
- Handle values that cross the X axis
- Have as many subtotal and total columns as you need
- Many coloring and formatting options
- Store your formatting options for easy re-use
- Create many waterfall charts at one time
Mekko Chart Creator
- Create both area and bar mekko (marimekko) charts
- Menu driven for ease of use
- Store and re-use color schemes
- Put labels only key blocks
- Put values in the center of the boxes
Why not get them all:
The Charting Collection contains all of our charting related add-ins for Microsoft Excel. We sell the add-ins as a collection to provide you with over 75% savings off of the individual prices.
If you purchase the Charting Collection and we add new add-ins to it or new versions of existing add-ins, you may download the latest collection for free from your purchase date and get the new add-ins. The add-ins never expire.
Click here for more information on which charts are included and download an evaluation copy for free.
CSV File Creator
The CSV File Creator add-in for Microsoft Excel is completely menu driven. From the menus, you just select the worksheets that are to be converted to CSV files and let the CSV File Creator do the work. The CSV File Creator has options that:
- Easily create CSV files from any worksheet
- Create from the entire worksheet or from just part of the sheet
- Use commas, semi-colons or any characters as the delimiter
- Exclude hidden rows and blank rows
- Create many CSV files at one time - one from each worksheet
The Lookup Assistant add-in for Microsoft Excel is designed to find or lookup matching data in one list and load in another.
It takes the pain out of VLOOKUP and extends the capability of the built in Lookup functions in Excel.
- Create lookup formulas to match your IDs to data in other sheets or workbooks
- Do lookups without using vlookup formulas - Very useful when your IDs are not the first column
- Lookup values across multiple worksheets and return a range of data
- Insert vlookup equations that only find an exact match
Macros Made Easy
Macros Made Easy is a downloadable book for Microsoft Excel that teaches you how to write macros. It is compatible with Microsoft Excel 2003 through 2019 and Office 365.
- Learn to write Excel macros
- Hundreds of examples - copy directly to your code
- Written by a user for users
- Easily search on any topic you need help on
- Available from within Excel once installed
- Download immediately
The Macro Made Easy book is opened directly from the new Microsoft Excel Time Savers ribbon tab:
Download updates for up to a year from date of purchase.
Macro Examples is a downloadable book that contains more than twelve hundred macro examples for Microsoft Excel.
It is compatible with Microsoft Excel 2003 through 2019 and Office 365. Find the solutions to the problems that have stumped many users. The Macro Examples book is also opened directly from the new Microsoft Excel Time Savers ribbon tab:
Order online - download at the end of your order. Start using immediately!
- ALL OF OUR ADD-INS WORK IN EXCEL 2003 THROUGH 2019 AND OFFICE 365 - AND EXCEL 97-2010!
- ALL WORK IN 32 AND 64 BIT WINDOWS 7 AND WINDOWS 8
- ALL WORK IN 32 AND 64 BIT MICROSOFT EXCEL
- AND ALL HAVE NEW RIBBON BUTTONS FOR FAST ACCESS