October 27, 2020
- Black column (3rd from right) consists from the data in
- Red column (2nd from right) consists from the data in
- Grey column (1st from right) consists from the data in
I have covered these columns with the rectangular forms, how they should look like. I know, it looks weird 🙂
July 16, 2010
Welcome to our forum!
I'm a bit confused because the columns in your chart are blue, green and orange when I open the file, not black, red and grey as you describe. However, I think I understand and unfortunately, you can't combine a clustered column chart with a stacked column chart.
If you want the 2020 (totally planned) values to be stacked columns, then you can create that as a separate chart. Make sure you use the same maximum value for the vertical axis is the same in both charts so you can compare them side by side. If you want it to appear as one chart:
1. Remove the 3d formatting, this is not recommended for any chart
2. add data labels instead of a data table
3. remove the chart border so you can align them close to one another.
4. remove the vertical axis on the second, stacked column chart.
I hope that points you in the right direction.