Diploma of Project Management (BSB51407)
The online Diploma of Project Management has been created to acknowledge the growing importance of project management skills, and the ways in which they can empower employees within a dynamic business environment.
This course is ideal for those of you who manage, or are about to manage projects within the workplace.
What you will achieve from this course:
The Diploma of Project Management will provide you with the skills and knowledge to plan and manage projects that achieve the goals and objectives important to project managers and an organisation, regardless of its line of business or industry.
It gives a working knowledge of project management as well as an understanding of methods, techniques and tools available to help you manage your projects more effectively.
|Course Length||Entry Requirements||Qualify Faster|
|»Learn at your own pace||»Access to the internet||»Recognition of prior learning|
|»335 total nominal hours||and a computer|
|»Maximum 36 months access to online course||»Sufficient literacy & numeracy skills to complete the course|
- managing organisational systems and processes to ensure usability and compliance by all staff
- participating in complex interpersonal exchanges requiring excellent negotiation and writing skills
- using effective interpersonal skills and relating to a wide range of internal and external clients
- delegating tasks as per job role responsibilities to appropriately skilled team members
- working and consulting with others to develop systems and processes
- anticipating problems and preparing contingency plans
- controlling budgets, reconciling figures, rectifying anomalies and applying estimating skills
- researching and analysing data to prepare work plans and processes as required
|Initiative and Enterprise
- being creative and providing innovative solutions to complex issues
- choosing appropriate systems to meet organisational needs
- designing and developing documentation and related processes
- responding to new and changing circumstances to ensure accurate and timely advice
|Planning and Organising
- allocating resources to ensure organisational requirements are met
- collecting, collating and analysing information using appropriate workplace business systems
- developing contingency plans and strategising to meet client needs
- managing meetings and conferences effectively through excellent time management and organisational skills
- following legislative and regulatory requirements to ensure the safety and security of organisational and employee information
- managing own time and priorities and dealing with contingencies
- meeting statutory requirements in respect to payroll and recruitment practices
- taking responsibility as required by work role and ensuring all organisational polices and procedures are followed
- planning training needs, and monitoring and evaluating training and induction programmes
- using complex functions of computer software to design and develop templates, standard documentation and user manuals
- using electronic communication devices and processes i.e. computers, internet, intranet, email to produce written correspondence and reports
- using technology to manage organisational information
The table above contains a summary of the employability skills for this qualification and should not be interpreted as definitive. This table should be interpreted in conjunction with the detailed requirements of each unit of competency packaged in this qualification. The outcomes described here are broad industry requirements that may vary depending on the packaging options.
Pricing and Payment Options
*In order to be eligible to access the Australian Government Funded Courses you will need to meet the following criteria:
- be employed full time or part time on a permanent basis
- have a supervisor above you in the workplace to monitor your training
- be an Australian citizen/ permanent resident or a NZ citizen with more than 6 months residency in Australia
- not hold a Diploma qualification or higher
- Note: this course may not be available in all states
My Online Training Hub has partnered with AOT to bring you the most competitively priced nationally recognised Certificates and Diplomas.