Diploma of Management
The online Diploma of Management (BSB51107) has been created to reflect the role of individuals who are engaged to manage the work of others or to add value to or review management practices. Their role may be in any industry or organisational setting.
Typically people in these roles will have considerable experience in their respective industries or vocational areas and couple an informed perspective of the specific work requirements with their managerial approaches.
What you will achieve from this course:
The Diploma of Management provides the skills and knowledge to encourage and support the development of a learning environment in which work and learning come together and the skills to lead and manage continuous improvement systems and processes within an organisation.
The course also covers:
- Performance management
- Management of customer service strategies
- Financial management
- Project management
|Course Length||Entry Requirements||Transfer to University|
|»Learn at your own pace||»Access to the internet||»Fast Track|
|»478 total nominal hours||and a computer||»University credit transfer|
|»Maximum 36 months access to online course||»Sufficient literacy & numeracy skills to complete the course||»Recognition of prior learning|
- communicating with business contacts to promote the goals and objectives of the business
- obtaining feedback from colleagues and clients
- leading, planning and supervising the performance of team members to develop team cohesion and to foster innovative work practices
- accessing and assessing information for accuracy and relevance
- developing strategies for minimising risks
|Initiative and Enterprise
- identifying networking opportunities and developingoperational strategies to ensure the viability of the business
- instigating new or different work practices to improve productivity or service delivery
|Planning and Organising
- allocating work to meet time and budget constraints
- developing plans and schedules
- prioritising tasks
- participating in professional networks and associations to obtain and maintain personal knowledge and skills
- systematically identifying learning and development needs
- using business technology to access, organise and monitor information
The table above contains a summary of the employability skills for this qualification and should not be interpreted as definitive. This table should be interpreted in conjunction with the detailed requirements of each unit of competency packaged in this qualification. The outcomes described here are broad industry requirements that may vary depending on the packaging options.
Pricing and Payment Options
*In order to be eligible to access the Australian Government Funded Courses you will need to meet the following criteria:
- be employed full time or part time on a permanent basis
- have a supervisor above you in the workplace to monitor your training
- be an Australian citizen/ permanent resident or a NZ citizen with more than 6 months residency in Australia
- not hold a Diploma qualification or higher
- Note: this course may not be available in all states
My Online Training Hub has partnered with AOT to bring you the most competitively priced nationally recognised Certificates and Diplomas.