Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB50607)
The online Diploma of Human Resource Management reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base in human resources management and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that human resources functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area.
Typically they would have responsibility for the work of other staff.
What you will achieve from this course:
Upon completion of the Diploma of Human Resources Management, you will have all of the fundamental knowledge that you will require to work effectively and productively as a Human Resource Manager.
You will be able to identify the appropriate recruitment, selection and induction techniques for staff which forms the basis of a successful organisation that is adaptive to today’s progressive and dynamic business environment.
You will also develop an understanding of performance management, remuneration and employee benefits, workforce planning and rehabilitation programs that are essential to any role in this field.
- Human Resources Advisor
- Human Resources and Change Manager
- Human Resources Consultant
- RTO assessor
- Human Resources Manager
- Senior Human Resources Officer
|Course Length||Transfer to University|
|»Learn at your own pace||»Recognition of prior learning|
|»480 total nominal hours|
|»Maximum 18 months access to online course|
Pathways into the qualification
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- after achieving the BSB41007 Certificate iv in Human Resources or other relevant qualification/s; OR
- providing evidence of competency in the majority of units required for the BSB41007 Certificate iv in Human Resources or other relevant qualification/s; OR
- with vocational experience in human resource management, but without formal qualifications.
Examples of indicative job roles for candidates seeking entry based upon their vocational experience
- Human Resources Assistant
- Human Resources Officer
- Payroll Officer.
This breadth of expertise would equate to the competencies required to undertake this qualification.
Pathways from the qualification
After achieving the BSB50607 Diploma of Human Resources Management, candidates may undertake the BSB60407 Advanced Diploma of Management or a range of other Advanced Diploma qualifications.
Pricing and Payment Options
*In order to be eligible to access the Australian Government Funded Courses you will need to meet the following criteria:
- be employed full time or part time on a permanent basis
- have a supervisor above you in the workplace to monitor your training
- be an Australian citizen/ permanent resident or a NZ citizen with more than 6 months residency in Australia
- not hold a Diploma qualification or higher
- Note: this course may not be available in all states
My Online Training Hub has partnered with AOT to bring you the most competitively priced nationally recognised Certificates and Diplomas.