Diploma of Business (BSB50207)
The online Diploma of Business will provide you with a broad understanding of contemporary business practices, which can be used within a variety of entry level positions in both public and private sectors.
This course is ideal for team leaders and those who are starting a career in management.
What you will achieve from this course:
The Diploma of Business is a nationally recognised qualification. The course focuses heavily on developing your organisational and teamwork skills, managing performance, professional development, preparing budgets and providing leadership across the organisation.
|Course Length||Entry Requirements||Transfer to University|
|»Learn at your own pace||»Access to the internet||»Fast Track|
|»385 total nominal hours||and a computer||»University credit transfer|
|»Maximum 24 months access to online course||»Sufficient literacy & numeracy skills to complete the course||»Recognition of prior learning|
- conducting research to collect and analyse information in a range of reports
- consulting with others to develop a range of plans and reports
- liaising with stakeholders and promoting participative workplace arrangements
- negotiating solutions to new and emerging issues
- contributing to the development of other team members
- providing feedback on team performance to colleagues and managers
- applying risk management processes to business operations
- assessing financial viability of new opportunities and matching organisational capability with market needs
|Initiative and Enterprise
- encouraging creative and innovative workplace solutions
- identifying new and emerging opportunities for the business and developing strategies to capitalise on them
- managing, fostering and facilitating change
|Planning and Organising
- developing systems that are flexible and responsive to changing circumstances
- planning for contingencies and performance of staff and systems
- dealing with contingencies
- managing own time and priorities
- taking responsibility as required by work role and ensuring all organisational polices and procedures are adhered to
- assisting others to acquire new knowledge and skills to improve team and individual performance
- using electronic communication devices and processes such as internet, intranet, email to produce written correspondence and reports
- using technology to assist the management of information and to assist the planning process
The table above contains a summary of the employability skills for this qualification and should not be interpreted as definitive. This table should be interpreted in conjunction with the detailed requirements of each unit of competency packaged in this qualification. The outcomes described here are broad industry requirements that may vary depending on the packaging options.
Pricing and Payment Options
*In order to be eligible to access the Australian Government Funded Courses you will need to meet the following criteria:
- be employed full time or part time on a permanent basis
- have a supervisor above you in the workplace to monitor your training
- be an Australian citizen/ permanent resident or a NZ citizen with more than 6 months residency in Australia
- not hold a Diploma qualification or higher
- Note: this course may not be available in all states
My Online Training Hub has partnered with AOT to bring you the most competitively priced nationally recognised Certificates and Diplomas.