Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
The online Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will provide you with the skills and knowledge becessary to perform in the role of a skilled trainer, facilitator and assessor in the workplace. You will learn how to deliver and train in any industry area or a subject matter of expertise and how to assess competency.
The principle behind the new and exciting Training and Assessment qualification is a strong dedication to a policy of continuous improvement.
This simply means that in order to maintain industry excellence, training standards must be reviewed on a regular basis, and the contents altered and improved to meet new challenges in the workplace.
The new TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment has a different and a more enhanced structure than the previous qualification.
Course Entry Requirements
- Sufficient literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course
- A resume demonstrating your employment and education history
- Access to a workplace to conduct assessments
- Access to a video camera to record two assessments
- Access to an internet connection and computer
What will you achieve from this course?
This course will teach you the skills and knowledge required to design, manage and guide the learning
process as well as learn how to coordinate trainers in their work and develop quality assurance systems.
You will gain a nationally recognised Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110).
- Enterprise trainer
- Enterprise assessor
- Registered training organization (RTO) trainer
- RTO assessor
- Training advisor or training needs analyst
- Vocational education teacher
|Course Length||Transfer to University|
|»Learn at your own pace||»Fast Track|
|»473 total nominal hours||»Recognition of prior learning|
|»Maximum 24 months access to online course|
- being appropriately assertive when marketing the business- negotiating effectively
- persuading effectively with clients, suppliers, financial backers and other business stakeholders
- reading, interpreting and questioning legal, financial, marketing and other business documentation
- identifying and utilising the strengths of other team members
- providing coaching, mentoring and feedback to members of the team
- applying a range of problem solving strategies
- seeking information from various sources to determine the cause of the problem
- using numeracy skills to calculate costs, prices and cash flow projections
|Initiative and Enterprise
- being creative and entrepreneurial in translating small business ideas into action
- developing innovative solutions to small business challenges
- identifying small business opportunities not obvious to others
|Planning and Organising
- developing a business plan
- developing operational procedures for the small business
- identifying performance measures for the small business
- planning for contingencies
- having personal goals and a vision for the small business
- taking personal responsibility for the business
- contributing to the learning of team members
- seeking assistance and expert advice on financial, legal and/or technical aspects of the business
- seeking out and learning new ideas, skills and techniques
- applying business technology for communication, planning, financial management, marketing and operating the business
- comparing and purchasing new business technology
The table above contains a summary of the employability skills for this qualification and should not be interpreted as definitive. This table should be interpreted in conjunction with the detailed requirements of each unit of competency packaged in this qualification. The outcomes described here are broad industry requirements that may vary depending on the packaging options.
Pricing and Payment Options
*In order to be eligible to access the Australian Government Funded Courses you will need to meet the following criteria:
- be employed full time or part time on a permanent basis
- have a supervisor above you in the workplace to monitor your training
- be an Australian citizen/ permanent resident or a NZ citizen with more than 6 months residency in Australia
- not hold a Diploma qualification or higher
- Note: this course may not be available in all states
My Online Training Hub has partnered with AOT to bring you the most competitively priced nationally recognised Certificates and Diplomas.