Certificate IV in Project Management
The online Certificate IV in Project Management reflects the cross-industry application of the work functions normally undertaken by a project team, spanning all phases of a project from concept through to close-out.
You will gain valuable skills, including setting timelines and targets, project costing, budget management, quality control, communicating with key stakeholders as well as recruiting and leading personnel to work on the project.
What you will achieve from this course:
The course provides students with a working knowledge of project management principles and processes as well as the application of tools, techniques and methods crucial to a successful project. When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Apply scope management techniques
- Apply time management techniques
- Apply cost management techniques
- Apply quality management techniques
- Apply human resource management approaches
- Apply communications management techniques
- Apply risk management techniques
- Apply contract and procurement techniques
This course is a nationally recognised qualification, which leads to the Diploma of Project Management.
|Course Length||Entry Requirements||Transfer to University|
|»Learn at your own pace||»Access to the internet||»Fast Track|
|»300 total nominal hours||and a computer||»University credit transfer|
|»Maximum 24 months access to online course||»Sufficient literacy & numeracy skills to complete the course||»Recognition of prior learning|
- assisting the project team to plan communications, facilitate information flow and review communications
- communicating verbally with external parties/clients; participating in meetings, questioning and discussions, and making presentations
- working with external parties/clients and the project team manager
- recommending ways to eliminate causes of unsatisfactory performance of products and processes
- resolving and preventing conflict within the tea
|Initiative and Enterprise
- generating a range of responses to new and emerging situations
- translating ideas into actions and measurable outcomes
|Planning and Organising
- planning work and project tasks for self and others
- tracking actual effort against the project plan
- undertaking the work in accordance with an agreed management plan and within delegated authority
- identifying the learning and development needs of people working on the project and facilitating those needs being met
- using word processing packages to produce written plans, scope definitions, reports of project activities and communications with stakeholders
The table above contains a summary of the employability skills for this qualification and should not be interpreted as definitive. This table should be interpreted in conjunction with the detailed requirements of each unit of competency packaged in this qualification. The outcomes described here are broad industry requirements that may vary depending on the packaging options.
Pricing and Payment Options
*In order to be eligible to access the Australian Government Funded Courses you will need to meet the following criteria:
- be employed full time or part time on a permanent basis
- have a supervisor above you in the workplace to monitor your training
- be an Australian citizen/ permanent resident or a NZ citizen with more than 6 months residency in Australia
- not hold a Diploma qualification or higher
- Note: this course may not be available in all states
My Online Training Hub has partnered with AOT to bring you the most competitively priced nationally recognised Certificates and Diplomas.