Certificate IV in Frontline Management (BSB40807)
The online Certificate IV in Frontline Management will provide you with essential skills of supervision, team building, delegating and conflict resolution.
This course is especially designed for those who are moving into supervisory positions and require the skills to become an effective team leader but this training also complements those who have developed existing supervisory skills on the job and want formal recognition of these achievements.
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE FROM THIS COURSE?
With the Certificate IV in Frontline Management you will develop confidence in your communication and administration skills. At the same time you will gain knowledge of the fundamentals of supervision and finance applicable across a wide range of industries.
When you have completed this course, you will be:
- An effective team leader
- An innovative and proactive contributor to your business
- Confident in planning and reaching your goals
- Achieving greater profits and strategic outcomes
|Course Length||Entry Requirements||Transfer to University|
|»Learn at your own pace||»Access to the internet||»Fast Track|
|»330 total nominal hours||and a computer||»University credit transfer|
|»Maximum 24 months access to online course||»Sufficient literacy & numeracy skills to complete the course||»Recognition of prior learning|
- managing organisational systems and processes to ensure usability and compliance by all staff
- participating in complex interpersonal exchanges requiring excellent negotiation and writing skills
- using effective interpersonal skills and relating to a wide range of internal and external clients
- delegating tasks as per job role responsibilities to appropriately skilled team members
- working and consulting with others to develop systems and processes
- anticipating problems and preparing contingency plans
- controlling budgets, reconciling figures, rectifying anomalies and applying estimating skills
- researching and analysing data to prepare work plans and processes as required
|Initiative and Enterprise
- being creative and providing innovative solutions to complex issues
- choosing appropriate systems to meet organisational needs
- designing and developing documentation and related processes
- responding to new and changing circumstances to ensure accurate and timely advice
|Planning and Organising
- allocating resources to ensure organisational requirements are met
- collecting, collating and analysing information using appropriate workplace business systems
- developing contingency plans and strategising to meet client needs
- managing meetings and conferences effectively through excellent time management and organisational skills
- following legislative and regulatory requirements to ensure the safety and security of organisational and employee information
- managing own time and priorities and dealing with contingencies
- meeting statutory requirements in respect to payroll and recruitment practices
- taking responsibility as required by work role and ensuring all organisational polices and procedures are followed
- planning training needs, and monitoring and evaluating training and induction programmes
- using complex functions of computer software to design and develop templates, standard documentation and user manuals
- using electronic communication devices and processes i.e. computers, internet, intranet, email to produce written correspondence and reports
- using technology to manage organisational information
The table above contains a summary of the employability skills for this qualification and should not be interpreted as definitive. This table should be interpreted in conjunction with the detailed requirements of each unit of competency packaged in this qualification. The outcomes described here are broad industry requirements that may vary depending on the packaging options.
Pricing and Payment Options
*In order to be eligible to access the Australian Government Funded Courses you will need to meet the following criteria:
- be employed full time or part time on a permanent basis
- have a supervisor above you in the workplace to monitor your training
- be an Australian citizen/ permanent resident or a NZ citizen with more than 6 months residency in Australia
- not hold a Diploma qualification or higher
- Note: this course may not be available in all states
My Online Training Hub has partnered with AOT to bring you the most competitively priced nationally recognised Certificates and Diplomas.